Please read the terms and conditions displayed before using the mosthelabel.com website. By using the mosthelabel.com website, you are deemed to have read the terms and conditions and be bound by them.
Online Warehouse Sale1. All items purchased in the online warehouse sale are final sale and not eligible for exchange or refund.
WIN | $1000 online gift card for mosthelabel.com1. The promoter is: MOS the Label
2. The competition is open worldwide, except to employees of MOS the Label and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. To enter into this competition you must follow or be already following MOS the label on Instagram and tag a friend in the comments, who must also be following MOS the label on Instagram between 5pm AEDT Sunday 29 January 2023 and 5th February 11:59pm AEDT 2023. After this date no further entries to this competition will be permitted.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. 1x winner will be selected at random and announced on Monday 6th February 2023.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as follows: 1 x $1000 online gift card to be used at mosthelbel.com. Prize is subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The @mosthelabel official Instagram account is the only account associated with this competition. Please be vigilant and look out for fake profiles impersonating our account.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
We endeavour to keep our website as up to date as possible with items we currently have in our store as our website is updated daily. When you place an order to purchase from MOS The Label, we will send you an e-mail confirming this. Our acceptance of this offer to purchase will be at the time we dispatch that product to you and a confirming e-mail in this regard is sent. The acceptance will be complete at this time. It is agreed at the time you place an order it is your intention to enter into a contract with MOS The Label. However, in the event that you ordered an item that we no longer have in stock, we will e-mail you within 3 working days and refund your money in full. All prices are correct at the time of the online publication and prices are subject to change without notice. Online pricing may differ from prices available elsewhere. All prices, products and offers include GST. Unforseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable, however all items are promoted in good faith to be available at the time of ordering. Please be aware that sale items are only available during the sale period. There are a number of Australian laws pertaining to fair trading and privacy including the Trade Practices Act 1974 and the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 (with Amendments in 2000). Dispute resolution services are also available in each Australian State and Territory.
Exclusion of Liability
It is the recipient's responsibility to enter the correct delivery address details. Should the event occur where the wrong address is entered, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense.
If you opt not to insure your parcel, any damage or loss occurring during the delivery or arising from a late delivery is not MOS The Label's responsibility. Should delivery be delayed, you agree that late delivery does not constitute as a failure or our agreement, and does not entitle you to a cancellation of order. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items stolen, lost or damaged after delivery has taken place. Please feel welcome to contact our personnel at email@example.com to follow up any missing or lost parcels with our delivery service providers and be rest assured that we will do everything in our power to rectify the situation.
MOS The Label asserts copyright and all other intellectual rights on this internet site and code used to create it, unless stated otherwise. MOS The Label also reserves copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all its documents and images appearing on or linked to this web site. Users of this website may download a single copy of these documents or images for their personal use only.